lunes, 2 de marzo de 2020

Reatards

Historia

Reatards fue una banda estadounidense de garage punk formada en Memphis, Tennessee. Estuvieron activos entre 1995-1999 y 2005-2006.


Discografía


01- Teenage Hate (1998) (Reissue 2011)

01- I'm So Gone
02- Stayce
03- I Love Living (Fear cover)
04- When I Get Mad
05- C'Mon Over
06- Out Of My Head Into My Bed
07- You Fucked Up My Dreams
08- It Ain't Me
09- Down In Flames (The Dead Boys cover)
10- I Gotta Rock N Roll
11- Memphis Blues
12- Quite All Right
13- Fashion Victim
14- Old News Baby
15- Not Good Enough For You
16- Ollie Vee (Buddy Holly cover)
17- Not Your Man
18- I Can Live Without You
19- Black September (Johnny Vomit & The Dry Heaves cover)
20- Chuck Taylors All Stars Blues
21- I Lie Too
22- Memphis Blues
23- On The Go
24- Give It To Me
25- Carot Belly Bunny Blues (Lil' Bunnies cover)
26- You Build Me Up Just To Bust Me Back Down
27- Your The One
28- When I Get Mad
29- Get The Fuck Outta My Home
30- You Build Me Up Just To Bust Me Back Down
31- You Ain't No Fun No Mo
32- I Lie Too
33- Give It To Me
34- C'Mon Over
35- Not Your Man
36- Your Old News Baby
37- Crazy Man
38- Action Woman (The Litter cover)
39- I'm Down (The Beatles cover)


02- Grown Up, Fucked Up (1999) (Reissue 2015)

01- Blew My Mind
02- Alls I Got Is R-N-R
03- Sick When I See
04- Lick On My Leather
05- You'll See Me
06- Sat. Night Suicide
07- Heart Of Chrome (The Persuaders cover)
08- No One Stands Me
09- Tonight It'll Come
10- Get Outta Out Way
11- Who Are You
12- All The Walls Are Closing In
13- Miss You
14- Eat Your Heart Out
15- I Want Sex (The Reactors cover)
16- I'm Gonna Break Down
17- Your So Lewd (Bonus Track)
18- She Will Always Be With Me (Bonus Track)
19- Busy Signal (Bonus Track)


03- Bed Room Disasters (2004)

01- Looking For Danger (PACK cover)
02- Teenage Hate
03- Listen To My Heart (Ramones cover)
04- I Do What I Want
05- No Turning Back
06- I Gotta Rock N Roll
07- Lick On My Leather
08- Fashion Victim
09- Dildo Darlin
10- Stacye
11- Puke On You
12- Private Affair (The Saints cover)
13- Loretta (Nervous Eaters cover)
14- Runin' Free
15- You Ain't No Fun No Mo
16- Stupid Asshole (Angry Samoans cover)
17- No Brains (Eater cover)
18- I Was A Fool
19- Tell A Lie On Me
20- Chuck Taylors All-Stars Blues
21- I'm Tellin' You
22- Bummer Bitch (Freestone cover)


04- Live (2004)

01- Stacey
02- I Love Livin' (Fear cover)
03- When I Get Mad
04- Outta My Head
05- It Ain't Me
06- Memphis Blues
07- Quite All Right
08- Gotta Move On
09- She Will Always Be With Me
10- Bummer Bitch (Freestone cover)
11- I Won't Make It
12- I'm Gonna Break Down
13- Down In Flames (The Dead Boys cover)


05- Monster Child (EP) (2004)

01- Monster Child
02- I Will Die Alone
03- No Soul No Mo
04- Tell A Lie On Me


06- Totally Shattered Euro Tour 7'' (Split EP with Angry Angles + Tokyo Electron) (2005)

01- Reatards - I Need You
02- Angry Angles - You Lied
03- Tokyo Electron - The Rub


07- Plastic Surgery (EP) (2005)

01- Plastic Surgery
02- Just Too Much
03- Human Race
04- Left For Dead


08- Not Fucked Enough (2005)

01- Break Down
02- Drink Today
03- I Won't Make It
04- You Can't Run
05- Make It Fit
06- Pretty Baby
07- I Like Your Titty
08- Sick When I See
09- Keep On Walkin' Away
10- I Don't Want You
11- Won't Take You Back
12- Twice As Hard
13- Oh My Soul
14- Sour & Vicious Man
15- Saturday Night Suicide (Live)


09- I Lie Too (EP) (2006)

01- I Lie Too
02- She Don't Know
03- I'm A Victim Of Your Cunt

6 comentarios:

  1. PLEASE READ!!!
    Hello Guys!! I'm Olivia I live in Ohio,USA. My husband and I are here to testify about how we used Adriano BLANK ATM CARD to make money and also have our own business today. Get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. The blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we have enough money for our family and business. You can withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fineand now we have withdrawn up to $120,000 for free,though it's illegal but it helps alot and no one ever gets caught or traced. Adriano sent the card through DHL and we got it in two days. We are happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed our story all of a sudden. It also has a technique that makes it
    impossible for the CCTV to detect you. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano,s email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com  

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We have a specially programmed ATM Card that can be used to hack ATM Machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores. And also if you are in need of any other Cyber hack services, We are here for you anytime any day.

    The prices include the shipping fees and charges, order now!

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
    BALANCE - PRICE
    $10,000 - Per Day - $650
    $20,000 - Per Day- $1200
    $35,000 - Per Day- $1900
    $50,000- Per Day - $2700
    $100,000- Per Day - $5200

    Contact us via:
    Email Address: [smoothhackers006@gmail .com]]
    or whatsapp +,3,9,3,5,1,1,,7,8,8,5,8,7

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I had some crypto on a Bitcoin wallet that I thought was lost for good. I'd sent my laptop to a variety of top data recovery firms, but with no luck. After seeing a positive comment about Wizard James on "Morning Brew", I decided to try to recover my wallet one last time.
    Wizard James was very responsive to emails, and recovered my wallet in just a few days. I was nervous about providing my wallet seed and passphrase, but there really was no need to be uneasy. Wizard James acted honorably and in accordance with our agreement.
    I would highly recommend using Wizard James services, even if you have nearly given up hope of recovering your wallet. wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com WhatsApp: +1 (863) 254-2842

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have learned my lesson the hard way to never trust any person pretending to be an agent or account manager, I trusted someone with my money and I was conned of $117,000 in Bitcoins after they refused to let me withdraw from my account and insist I pay more money to their fraudulent platform. I was lucky to get the attention of my colleague at work who told me about Cyberwall fire, a reputable company that has helped many people recover their money in the past. I contacted them and in a space of 48 hours, they helped me recover my money.
    Thank you so much Cyberwall fire, I’m going to continue spreading your information as I know they are a lot of people who are being held hostage by these swindlers and who have lost money to them. This is their contact information.
    Cyberwallfire@techie(.)com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello, I’m Judith Ansten from Kent, United Kingdom.
    I’m truly grateful for Spyweb Cyber, I decided to share this out there because I know there are a lot of people wondering if they could ever recover their stolen money from scammers, I’m here to tell you that you can. I was a victim of a fake cryptocurrency investment platform that swindled me off £58,000 worth of Bitcoins late last year, while I was struggling and wallowing in shame, I stumbled upon an article online about Spyweb Cyber and how they can help me recover all that I lost, I contacted them immediately and to my surprise, Spyweb Cyber was able to recover everything in 72 hours. I’m super excited and I highly recommend Spyweb cyber to everyone out there who needs their services.
    Reach them via (spyweb@cyberdude. com) (contact@spyweb. tech)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. "As much as I am shocked and ecstatic to have won the Powerball drawing, the real winner is the California public school system". No one would convince me that winning this lottery Powerball or mega millions is not something that changes the way and view of life's prospects. My name is Edwin Castro and I am from California, United States. I won the Powerball Lottery on Nov 7 2022 and I am coming to say a wonderful and big thanks to Dr Anokokudo for helping me with the winning numbers for the Powerball Lottery. I was really overwhelmed the day I contacted Dr Anokokudo to help me win the California Powerball Lottery when he instructed me what to do. The time came to play the lottery and I did and believe me, it was exhilarating. I won the Powerball $2.04 Billion and collected the lump sum of $997.6 Million and the November Powerball drawing raised a record $156.3 million for the California public school system. I am indeed thankful to Dr Anokokudo and others who helped me with his contact. Anyone who reads my comments should also try to contact Dr Anokokudo at anokokudotemple@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar